In knockout and HDR-mediated knock-in experiments, GenCRISPR synthetic sgRNAs are effective for targeted gene editing. Compared to conventional plasmid or virus-based delivery systems, using sgRNA with Cas9 protein in the ribonucleic protein (RNP) system has additional benefits.
- Extremely effective even with challenging primary cell types
- Detected shortly after transfection at high levels
- Suitable for both ex and in vivo studies
- Ready-to-use sgRNA, no IVT or annealing required
- Promptly removed from the cell to reduce side effects
Available in multiple grades to support editing needs
The easy yet effective one-step solution
Modified synthetic sgRNAs that facilitate simple and efficient gene editing.
Delivering in 96-well plates is an option that supports high throughput screening.
- Most economical solution - ideal for early research and discovery
- High editing efficiency - No matter what cell type
- Flexible at scale - 1 to 1000+ sgRNAs 2 to 100+ nmol
Safeguard the cells
High-purity sgRNAs that have been modified and purified using HPLC to minimize cytotoxicity and off-target effects.
- Guaranteed purity of higher than 90%
- Impact on cell viability is minimal
- Less off-targeting as a result of truncated guides
- Suitable for stem cells and primary cells
Preclinical grade sgRNA
Extra purification and quality control
For both ex vivo and in vivo preclinical studies.
- After HPLC, further C18 desalting is performed to remove inorganic salts
- Sterile packaging and filling
- CoA and TSE/BSE Certification
- Delivery in 1-3 weeks
cGMP grade sgRNA
cGMP sgRNA-dedicated for IND and clinical phase I material production is now available from GenScript:
- State-of-the-art production facility
Clear suite with a class A isolator in a class C background.
- Comprehensive QA/QC
Proprietary NGS method for sgRNA identity verification
- Trusted by scientific partners globally
Delivered 30+ cGMP-grade batches successfully
cGMP sgRNA Production Workflow:
Image Credit: GenScript