QSol Buffer is designed to enable the high-throughput analysis of challenging samples, such as those with a large number of primary cells, sticky cells, or highly concentrated samples leading to greater flexibility in assay design, improved time to results, and novel insights.
QSol Buffer Key benefits
- Flexibility in sample selection by reducing carryover and protein buildup
- Better data resulting from a more robust/more consistent sampling
- Faster time to results from a streamlined workflow
- Compatible with MultiCyt Reagents
- Convenience with ready to use cartridges and a cost saving concentrate
A user conducted a no-wash QBeads screen with both standard buffer and QSol Buffer on concentrated samples in 68 X 384 well plates, leading to bead carryover when standard buffer was used. QSol Buffer reduced this bead carryover.
A user conducted a PBMC (7-day no-wash) assay profiling 20 different donors, each in a 96-well plate. When standard buffer was used, build-up occurred and caused abnormalities during sampling. When QSol Buffer was used, build-up was reduced and sampling abnormalities decreased by 73%.
||QSol Buffer Cartridge-Fluidic Station (Single) for iQue® Screener; iQue Screener PLUS; iQue Screener HD
||QSol Buffer Cartridge-Fluidic Station (10 Pack) for iQue Screener; iQue Screener PLUS; iQue Screener HD
||QSol Buffer Concentrate Solution (5 mL of 100x) for iQue Screener; iQue Screener PLUS; iQue Screener HD; HTFC®