Differential scanning calorimetry for routine analysis
The DSC 3 forms part of the METTLER TOLEDO Thermal Analysis Excellence Line. With its modular design, it is the perfect choice for automatic or manual operation, which includes quality assurance, production, and research and development.
The DSC Thermal Analysis System employs a strong and versatile DSC sensor with 56 thermocouples that ensure excellent sensitivity and resolution in unison.
- Robust MultiSTARe sensor with 56 thermocouples—It detects the largest and smallest thermal effects
- Robust endurance-tested sample robot—Functions consistently and efficiently throughout the day
- One Click™—Enables the user to begin the predefined methods in an easy and safe manner
Source: METTLER TOLEDO
||-150 to 700 °C
||FRS 5+ with 56 thermocouples or HSS 8+ with 120 thermocouples
||0.02 to 300 K/min
|TAWN resolution (FRS/HSS)
|TAWN sensitivity (FRS/HSS)
|Indium response ratio (FRS sensor)
Features and benefits of the DSC 3
- Robust MultiSTARe sensor with 56 thermocouples enables the detection of the smallest and largest thermal effects.
- Robust endurance-tested sample robot works reliably and efficiently all-day.
- Beginning the experiment with just One Click™ makes regular operation quick and simple.
- Simple FlexCal® calibration saves time and offers precise and perfect measurements.
- Modular concept protects users’ investment and satisfies the users’ present and future requirements.
- Wide temperature range from –150 to 700 °C can be measured in one go.
- Intelligent, ergonomic design makes instrument operation simplified.
- Comprehensive services—users are provided with expert support for their day-to-day operations.