The innovative and user-friendly TransferMan 4m continues Eppendorf's 20-year-long tradition in the field of IVF.
It has been designed for intuitive operation and optimal performance for a variety of applications in human reproductive medicine.
With its exceptionally direct transmission of movement in all directions, the TransferMan 4m provides a “real time feeling” for the user.
Its DualSpeed™ joystick features a dynamic speed mode for covering longer distances or speeding up sample processing.
The TransferMan 4m is registered in the European Union as a medical device (according to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC).
The TransferMan 4m is classified in the United States as an assisted reproduction micromanipulator and microinjector medical device under 21 CFR 884.6150. For availability in your country, please contact your local sales organization.
- Unprecedented direct transmission of movement without any recognizable latency
- Unique DualSpeed™ joystick for precise and instantaneous movement control
- One-hand operation for capillary and angle settings
- Programmable Z-axis limit for preventing capillary breakage
- Maximum stability ensures vibration-free work
- Can be adapted to all conventional microscopes
- Micromanipulation of suspension cells (e.g. ICSI)
- Selection of individual cells (e.g. biopsies, TESE)