The user-friendly TransferMan 4r possesses an ergonomic and innovative design to meet the most demanding micromanipulation requirements. Smart functions, such as improved automated home function and position storage, enable simple and fast execution of even the most complex micromanipulation techniques.
The DualSpeed™ joystick allows for precise and intuitive movement in all three dimensions, dynamic movement for covering longer distances and positon memory for speeding up sample processing. The TransferMan 4r is ideal for manipulation of oocytes and early embryos, transfer of stem cells and microparticles, and a wide range of applications in reproductive biology.
Application-specific user profiles simplify the individual workflow process with four pre-defined application masks to choose from (e.g., for cell transfer, DNA injection, etc). The freely programmable "My app" mask can be optimized for specific individual needs. The TransferMan 4r is for research use only.
The TransferMan® 4r is for research use only.
The exceptionally direct transmission of movement in all directions gives a "real time feeling".
- Unique DualSpeed™ joystick for precise and instantaneous movement control
- Maximum stability ensures vibration-free work
- One-hand operation for capillary and angle settings
- Programmable Z-axis limit for preventing capillary breakage
- Connection with Eppendorf PiezoXpert® and electronic microinjectors FemtoJet® 4i/4x
- Can be adapted to all conventional microscopes
- PC interface for remote control
- Micromanipulation of oocytes and early embryos
- ES and iPS cell transfer
- Nuclear transfer
- Production of transgenic animals using pronuclear and cytoplasmic injection (e.g., CRISPR/Cas, TALEN)
- Selection of individual cells (e.g., biopsies)
- Positioning and selection of microparticles
- Microdissection of chromosomes, etc.