More awareness related to potential hazards, much more stringent regulations and a greater emphasis on 'green' facilities and processes have made it crucial to decontaminate the laboratory equipment, biohazardous waste and materials more than ever.
Tuttnauer Company offers exactly that. For over eight decades, Tuttnauer has been developing and manufacturing an extensive range of laboratory sterilization equipment to protect users and their lab.
The benchtop sterilizers from Tuttnauer offer a quick, reliable, safe and convenient means of sterilizing instruments, liquids, clothing, glassware and waste. The range includes an extensive array of models from Tuttnauer’s cost effective, manually controlled analog models to the electronically controlled models with an integrated printer for GLP-compliant documentation.
Standard operating features
- Self-contained design avoids the need for external hardwiring and plumbing for simple installation
- ASME-stamped, 316 L stainless steel chamber guarantees long-time durability, reliability and high corrosion resistance
- Drying cycle eliminates residual moisture following sterilization
- Simple operation
- Constant pressure purge avoids air pockets and guarantees uniform and thorough sterilization
- Fast/slow exhaust available—fast exhaust enables fast cycle time of solids and slow exhaust offers media and liquid boil-over
- Thanks to the automatic shut off feature, energy is saved
- Closed-door drying system ensures sterility all the time
- One-year warranty
Standard safety features
- Automatic low water level shut-off avoids damage to the heater elements in case water for the sterilization cycle is inadequate
- Heat-insulated, double locking door safeguards against inadvertent burns; the door does not open when the chamber is under pressure
- UL- and CSA-approved
- Over-pressure valve and over-temperature cut off guarantee safe operation