The single-column zwicki-Line testing machine was specially designed for mechanical testing applications involving low test-loads and incorporates a space-saving design making it suitable for a variety of locations. It is used for tensile, compression and flexure tests and is particularly suitable for production monitoring, goods inwards checks, for demonstration or teaching purposes in schools and for reliable quality assurance testing.The machine is intended for quasi-static loading with continuous, static, pulsating or alternating load sequences via an electro-mechanical drive. Low weight and a small footprint allow this modular system to fit easily on to any laboratory table.
- The data acquisition rate of the testControl measurement and control electronics is 320 kHz.
- Smart sensor technology recognizes all sensors automatically and imports their settings.
- Depending on type, zwicki-Line is available with test speeds from 0.001 to 3000 mm/min, regardless of test load. Position, force or strain control can be selected as required.
- Three models are available - 500 N, (112lbf), 1 kN (224 lbf), 2.5 kN (562 lbf) and 5 kN (1125 lbf), with test area heights from 570 mm to 1370 mm.
- zwicki-Line can be operated with conventional standard PCs or laptops and requires no special expansion card. The Stand Alone option enables operation without a PC.
- High-accuracy Xforce load cells are available exclusively from Zwick Roell and are used for all our load-frame ranges. All Xforce load cells are based on a rotation-symmetrical or axis-symmetrical design, making them highly resistant to transverse forces.