The BIOVAX 3 air filter from France Air is a very simple and reliable filter tightening system. The filtering ceiling with unidirectional flow enables the obtaining in the risk zone, of the class ISO 5 according to the norm EN ISO 14644-1 at the required air renewable rate.
- France Air commits the airtightness of the system by placing a plenum and filters.
- Diffusion grille generating, on the whole surface to protect, a unidirectional flow as described in the Norm NFS 90-351.
- Possibility of decenter scialytic.
- 7 standard dimensions : corresponding to the protection sizes required by all surgical acts.
- Instilled air flow from 2 350 to 12 400 m3/h.
- Standard height : 450 mm.
- Filtration T.H.E : H14 or U15 in standardized sizes (thickness 68 mm).
- BVX 3 : filtering ceiling 100%, with carefully identical design, but without the airtight passageway for the scialytic arm (see p. 911).
- CYCLOPE : Biovax® 3 equipped with an air recycling box.