The KRE line creates a new standard in positive-T refrigeration, completing the historic FREEZELAB offering. This series is characterised by being an innovative solution for the conservation of pharmaceutical and diagnostic products and biological material in general.
Single-body structure with internal and external white pre-enamelled or plasticised steel-sheets, or AISI 304 stainless steel with shiny finish and rounded internal angles for maximum hygiene and cleanliness; adjustable support feet in stainless steel; insulation with high-density (40 Kg/mc.) polyurethane foamed on site, CFC- and HCFC-free, with a thickness of 60 mm.; reversible doors with magnetic gaskets and automatic closing with key lock; internal grilled shelves with adjustable height; possibility of using counter doors (optional, upon request)
With evaporating coil on the side and bottom walls of the internal casing; without the need to defrost and therefore minimum T fluctuations in time.
Internal ventilation to make sure internal T uniformity is the best possible; this facilitates both the pull down and recovery phases. Completely sealed refrigerating system with airtight compressor and air condensation; guaranteed low power consumption and noise.
- Pivoting/Fixed wheel kit
- Supplementary grilled shelves in plasticised or chromed steel
- Supplementary grilled shelves in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Removable (drilled) drawer in AISI stainless steel, mounted on anti-rollover sliding rails (max n.6)
- Internal divisions (for drawers) in plastic material
- Door open alarm
- Visual/Sound power failure alarm, 12-VDC power supply with backup battery (estimated duration, years)
- Disk recorder with weekly cycle and 1.5 VDC battery power supply
- Strip-chart electronic recorder with V230/1/50Hz power supply
- Electronic touch screen video graphical recorder based on microprocessor technology to be a small process supervisor (upon request for different models and configurations, also conforming to FDA 21 CFR part 11)
- Additional RTD Pt 100 Ω sensor to connect to an external system for the acquisition and recording of T values, such as T-GUARD®, SensiNet® or similar.
- Additional RTD Pt 100 sensor complete with 4-20 mA converter mounted on a DIN bar to connect to an external recording system
- Closure of the command panel in plastic material
- Internal-external through-hole with rubber stopper
- Remote alarm device
- Cryogenic gloves
- Voltage regulator