The BlueLine K-LAB Vertical Chromatography refrigerators are adapted for gel-filtration and chromatography techniques that have to be executed in a cold environment.
Single-body structure with internal and external AISI 304 stainless steel sheets with a shiny finish and rounded internal angles; insulation with high-density (40 Kg/mc.) polyurethane foamed on site, with an average thickness of 60 mm; thermally insulating glass door with triple anti-clouding thickness, magnetic gaskets and automatic closing; lock and key (for all doors); adjustable support feet in stainless steel; internal grilled shelves with adjustable height. The door comes with a micro switch to block, upon opening, the operation of the vent and refrigeration, obtaining the least alteration in the internal T that would be delivered by the exchange of air in the work chamber. Opening the door is signalled by an intermittent visual alarm that flashes on the temperature control display.
Internal lighting activated by external switch. Ventilated refrigeration with uniform temperature: airtight compressor with air condensation; guaranteed silence; HFC (R134-a and/or R404a) refrigerant; automatic defrost with automatic evaporation of the condensation water. Inside, 1/2 support shelves for equipment used in gel-filtration and chromatography techniques: fraction collectors, peristaltic pump, etc. These are manufactured in AISI stainless steel and can be easily moved through transfer support. The internal casing comes with supports to position the chromatography columns and through-holes (one per side) for power supply cables for the equipment being used and tubes with the liquid for analysis.
In these models some standard improvements include:
- tropicalised execution of the refrigerating system (up to +43 °C);
- backup execution of the evaporator group, in order to maximise internal space and facilitate internal cleaning;
- internal lighting by means of 2 fluorescent neon lights
THE COMMAND PANEL INCLUDES:
- Lighted main ON/OFF switch
- Electronic digital control with µP and LED display, for an integrated management of all functions: refrigeration, compressor, defrost, alarm, internal evaporator vents, etc.
- Visual and sound T min/max alarm (buzzer can be muted)
- Contacts for remote alarm signalling
- Flashing door open visual alarm
- Pivoting/Fixed wheel kit
- Supplementary grilled shelves in plasticised or chromed steel
- Supplementary grilled shelves in AISI stainless steel
- Visual-Sound power failure alarm, 12-VDC power supply with backup 2.3 Ah battery (estimated duration, 3 years)
- Disk recorder with weekly cycle and 1.5 VDC battery power supply
- Strip-chart electronic recorder with V230/1/50Hz power supply
- Additional RTD Pt 100 Ohm sensor to connect to an external system for the acquisition and recording of T values, such as T-GUARD®, SensiNet® or similar.
- Additional RTD Pt sensor complete with 4-20 mA converter mounted on a DIN bar to connect to an external recording system
- Closure of the command panel in plastic material
- Internal electric outlet + external magnetothermal switch
- Internal-external through-hole with rubber stopper
- Cabinet with adapter for connection to a remote group
- Version with internal AISI 304 stainless steel and external white surface (final characters in code, II)
- Remote alarm device
- Voltage regulator
- POWER SUPPLY V115/60Hz