The 2T series aims at meeting the preservation needs of pharmaceutical and other products that require different thermal conditions. Both compartments are completely independent regarding their functions, being fully separated.
Single-body structure with twp separate and independent compartments, internal and external coating in white pre-enamelled or plasticised steel sheets and rounded internal angles; insulation with high-density (40 Kg/mc.) polyurethane foamed on site, with an average thickness of 60 mm; reversible doors with magnetic gaskets, automatic closing and key lock (on all doors); adjustable support feet in stainless steel; internal grilled shelves with adjustable height. The doors come with micro switches to block, upon opening, the operation of the vent and refrigeration, obtaining the least alteration in the internal T that would be delivered by the exchange of air in the work chamber. Opening the door is signalled by an intermittent visual alarm that flashes on the temperature control display.
Internal lighting activated by opening the door in models with blind doors, and by an external switch in models with glass doors. The refrigeration system is comprised of two independent compressor groups; ventilated refrigeration with uniform temperature for both compartments; airtight compressors with air condensation for both compartments; guaranteed silence; HFC (R134-a and/or R404a) refrigerant; automatic defrost with automatic evaporation of the condensation water for both compartments. For “best seller” models RR700C-RR1500C, some standard improvements include:
- tropicalised execution of the refrigerating system (up to +43 °C);
- backup execution of the evaporator group, in order to maximise internal space and facilitate internal cleaning
COMMAND PANEL WITH:
Two independent control systems (one per compartment), each including:
- Lighted main ON/OFF switch
- Electronic digital control with µP and LED display, for an integrated management of all functions: refrigeration, compressor, defrost, alarm, internal evaporator vents, etc.
- Visual and sound T min/max alarm (buzzer can be muted)
- Contacts for remote alarm signalling
- Flashing door open visual alarm
- Pivoting/Fixed wheel kit
- Supplementary grilled shelves in plasticised or chromed steel
- Supplementary grilled shelves in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Removable (drilled) drawer in AISI stainless steel, mounted on anti-rollover sliding rails
- Internal divisions (for drawers) in plastic material
- Visual-Sound power failure alarm, 12-VDC power supply with backup 2.3 Ah battery (1 per compartment, estimated duration of 3 years)
- Double-trace disk recorder with weekly cycle and 1.5 VDC battery power supply
- Double-trace strip-chart electronic recorder with V230/1/50Hz power supply
- Additional RTD Pt 100 Ohm sensor to connect to an external system for the acquisition and recording of T values, such as T-GUARD®, SensiNet® or similar.
- Additional RTD Pt sensor complete with 4-20 mA converter mounted on a DIN bar to connect to an external recording system
- Closure of the command panel in plastic material
- Internal-external through-hole with rubber stopper (for a compartment)
- Cabinet with adapter for connection to a remote group
- Version with internal AISI 304 stainless steel and external white surface (final characters in code, II)
- Remote alarm device
- Voltage regulator
- POWER SUPPLY V115/1/60Hz