KW offers one of the broadest selections of ventilated refrigerators and freezers for medical applications, scientific research and the pharmaceutical and agroalimentary industries in particular. K-LAB equipment are used in the preservation of pharmaceutical products, diagnostic products, vaccines and sera, biological materials in general and the conservation of industrial products.
Single-body structure, with internal and external coating in white pre-enamelled or plasticised steel sheets and rounded internal angles; insulation with high-density (40 Kg/mc.) polyurethane foamed on site, with an average thickness of 60 mm; reversible doors with magnetic gaskets and key lock; lock and key (for all doors); adjustable support feet in stainless steel; internal grilled shelves with adjustable height. The door comes with a micro switch to block, upon opening, the operation of the vent and refrigeration, obtaining the least alteration in the internal T that would be delivered by the exchange of air in the work chamber.
Opening the door is signalled by an intermittent visual alarm that flashes on the temperature control display. Internal lighting activated by opening the door in models with blind doors, and by an external switch in models with glass doors.
Ventilated refrigeration with uniform temperature: airtight compressor with air condensation; guaranteed silence; HFC (R134-a and/or R404a) refrigerant; automatic defrost with automatic evaporation of the condensation water.
The R1500V-SL-SL (slide) model has two sliding, self-closing glass doors with key lock. No open door alarm is available for this model.
For “best seller” models R700C-R700V-R1500C-R1500V, some standard improvements include:
- tropicalised execution of the refrigerating system (up to +43 °C);
- backup execution of the evaporator group, in order to maximise internal space and facilitate internal cleaning;
- internal lighting with fluorescent neon in models R700V-R1500V
COMMAND PANEL WITH:
- Lighted main ON/OFF switch
- Electronic digital control with µP and LED display, for an integrated management of all functions: refrigeration, compressor, defrost, alarm, internal evaporator vents, etc.
- Visual and sound T min/max alarm (buzzer can be muted)
- Contacts for remote alarm signalling
- Flashing door open visual alarm
- Pivoting/Fixed wheel kit
- Supplementary grilled shelves in plasticised or chromed steel
- Supplementary grilled shelves in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Removable (drilled) drawer in AISI stainless steel, mounted on anti-rollover sliding rails
- Internal divisions (for drawers) in plastic material
- Visual-Sound power failure alarm, 12-VDC power supply with backup 2.3 Ah battery (estimated duration, 3 years)
- Disk recorder with weekly cycle and 1.5 VDC battery power supply
- Strip-chart electronic recorder with V230/1/50Hz power supply
- Additional RTD Pt 100 Ohm sensor to connect to an external system for the acquisition and recording of T values, such as
- T-GUARD®, SensiNet® or similar.
- Additional RTD Pt sensor complete with 4-20 mA converter mounted on a DIN bar to connect to an external recording system
- Closure of the command panel in plastic material
- Internal electric outlet + external magnetothermal switch
- Internal-external through-hole with rubber stopper
- Cabinet with adapter for connection to a remote group
- Refrigerating system with two completely independent refrigerating groups, both for the electrical and fluid-dynamics circuits and alternating operation (see TG models).
- Version with internal AISI 304 stainless steel and external white surface (final characters in code, II)
- Remote alarm device
- Voltage regulator
- Execution without internal electric contacts for model R700C (last characters in code, SCEI)
- POWER SUPPLY V115/1/60Hz