MGI’s DNBSEQ-G400* has been built with a new Flow Cell system that could flexibly assist a range of various sequencing modes. It adopts improved biochemical and optical systems, which have the potential to finish the sequencing process quickly, offering users a highly smooth sequencing experience.
- One or two flow cells: 1500 M–3600 M reads/run
- A broad range of applications: Ideal for research and clinical applications
- DNBSEQ™ technology: No error accumulation, low index hopping, low amplification bias
- FCL SE50 from DNB to FASTQ takes just 14 hours
Image Credit: MGI
Table 1. Source: MGI
|Flow Cell No.
|Flow Cell Type
|Lane No./Flow Cell
|Effective Reads/Flow Cell (1)
(1) The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary with sample types and library preparation methods.
Table 2. Source: MGI
||Data Output/Flow Cell
||Data Quality Q30 (2)
||Run Time (3)
(2) The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. Actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
(3) Run time was calculated based on dual-slides mode and takes sample loading, sequencing, base calling and data processing in account.
Table 3. Source: MGI
||DNBSEQ-G400* (clinical purpose, overseas IVD; Cat No: 900-000492-00)
DNBSEQ-G400RS* (for research only; Cat No: 900-000493-00)
|Power & Dimensions & Net Weight
||Power Type: 100V~240V,50/60Hz
Rated Power: 1200VA
Dimensions(L×W×H): 1086 mm × 756 mm × 710 mm
Net Weight: 200 kg
|Operating Environment Requirements
||Temperature: 19~25 °C
Relative Humidity: 20% RH~80% RH, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 70 kPa ~ 106 kPa
Waterproof Rating: IPX0
|Control Computer Configurations
||CPU: Intel Xeon E5 10Core x 2 2.2GHz
Internal Storage: 256GB RAM
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
*Unless otherwise informed, StandardMPS and CoolMPS sequencing reagents, and sequencers for use with such reagents, are not available in Germany, Spain, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Italy, Finland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Portugal, Austria, and Romania. Unless otherwise informed, StandardMPS sequencing reagents, and sequencers for use with such reagents are not available in Hong Kong.
*Products are provided for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures (except as specifically noted).