DNBSEQ-G400 from MGI is constructed with a new Flow Cell system that has the potential to flexibly aid a range of various sequencing modes. It adopts improved biochemical and optical systems, which could finish the sequencing process quickly, offering users a more streamlined sequencing experience.
- 55 GB~1440 GB per run
- Support data analysis and sequencing in a broad range of areas, which include clinical research, basic research, agriculture, and forensics
- Support a range of read lengths that include PE100, PE150, PE200, PE300, SE50, SE100, SE400
- PE150 (FCS) sequencing at full capacity in just 37 hours
Image Credit: MGI
Table 1. Source: MGI
|Flow Cell No.
|Flow Cell Type
|Lane No./Flow Cell
|Effective Reads/Flow Cell*
* The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary with sample types and library preparation methods.
Table 2. Source: MGI
||Data Output/Flow Cell
||Data Quality Q30*
* The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. The actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
** Run time is calculated based on dual-slide mode including sample loading, sequencing, base calling, and data processing.
***38h and 56h are the run time after upgrading the latest version
Table 3. Source: MGI
|Operating Environment Requirements
||Temperature: 19~25 °C
Relative Humidity: 20% RH~80% RH, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 70 kPa ~ 106 kPa
Waterproof Rating: IPX0
|Control Computer Configurations
||CPU: Intel Xeon E5 10Core x 2 2.2GHz
Internal Storage: 256GB RAM
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise
|Power & Dimensions & Net Weight
||Power Type: 100V~240V,50/60Hz
Rated Power: 1200VA
Dimensions(L×W×H): 1086 mm × 756 mm × 710 mm
Net Weight: 200kg
**DNBSEQ-G400RS (for research only)
**DNBSEQ-G400CX (clinical purpose, overseas IVD)
*means that “the product model names, DNBSEQ-G400 and MGISEQ-2000, are used in the selected oversea countries and China, respectively.”
**means that “*Unless otherwise informed, StandardMPS and CoolMPS sequencing reagents, and sequencers for use with such reagents are not available in Germany, Spain, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Italy, Finland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Portugal, Austria and Romania. Unless otherwise informed, StandardMPS sequencing reagents, and sequencers for use with such reagents are not available in Hong Kong."
*Unless otherwise informed, StandardMPS and CoolMPS sequencing reagents, and sequencers for use with such reagents, are not available in Germany, Spain, UK, Sweden, Belgium, Italy, Finland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Portugal, Austria, and Romania. Unless otherwise informed, StandardMPS sequencing reagents, and sequencers for use with such reagents are not available in Hong Kong.
*Products are provided for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures (except as specifically noted).