The MultiGas™ 2030 is an FTIR Spectroscopy gas analyzer capable of percent level detection as well as ppb sensitivity for multiple gas species in a variety of applications.
Feature and Benefits
- Simultaneous analysis and display of more than 30 gases,
- 10-100 ppb sensitivity for many toxic gases without moisture removal,
- Easily transportable from site to site, with set up time in minutes,
- Permanent calibrations eliminates the need for costly gas cylinders,
- Patented, linearized detector response assures all instruments maintain the same calibration,
- User-friendly software for simple operation with minimal training,
- Integrated gas cell pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Automobile, diesel, locomotive, and catalyst exhaust monitoring.
- Stack monitoring (environmental compliance), continuous emissions monitoring (CEM),
- Process monitoring, development and optimization,
- Ambient air analysis (industrial hygiene),
- Bulk gas purity analysis, such as ammonia analysis
- Contamination in CO2 Sequestration,
- SCR - selective catalytic reduction performance monitoring