The MultiGas™ Purity Analyzer is an FTIR Spectroscopy based gas analyzer capable of ppb contaminant detection in high purity bulk process gases such as NH3 (Ammonia), NF3, SiF4, and H2. The MultiGas™ Purity Analyzer is composed of a process FTIR Spectrometer, high-optical-throughput internally polished sampling cell, and applications-specific gas analysis software. These integrated components, along with automated bake-out functionality, provide unmatched precision and accuracy for bulk gas contaminant monitoring.
Features and Benefits
- Real-time, on-line purity analysis of bulk process gas,
- Trace ppb level impurity detection in bulk process gases such as NH3, NF3, SiF4, and H2,
- Gas cell constructed to handle high purity corrosive gases,
- Specialized automatic zeroing and self-calibration software.
Continuous monitoring of trace contaminants in high purity bulk gases in production environments, including:
- H2O, CO, CO2, N2O and CH4 in NH3,
- H2O, CO, CO2, N2O CH4, HF in NF3,
- H2O, CO, CO2, N2O CH4, HF, HCl, NH3, CH2Cl2, CHCl3 in H2,
- H2O, CO, CO2, CH4, and NH3 in N2O.