The Omnitest plus blood glucose monitor consist of a sensor system for measuring blood glucose in capillary blood. The Omnitest® plus system provides a quick and easy way to measure the blood glucose level. Omnitest® plus could be used for self-monitoring of blood glucose level by diabetes patients.
It should be used only for testing blood glucose (sugar) and only with fresh capillary whole blood samples. It should not be used for the diagnosis of diabetes or for the testing of newborns (neonates). Do not use Omnitest® plus system for any purpose other than blood glucose test. The Omnitest® plus system is intended for use outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use only).
- Automatic start of measurement
- Only 1 µL blood sample required
- Measuring time 5 seconds
- Measuring range 10 - 600 mg/dL (0.6 - 33.3 mmol/L)
- Strip ejector to avoid touching of the strip after applying blood
- Memory for 250 readings with date and time
- Stored data can be transferred to a PC. Compatible with Diabass®
- Coding via buttons
- Display of temperature
- Temperature range 10 - 40°C (50 - 104°F)
- Temperature warning in case of environmental conditions outside the specification
- mg/dL or mmol/L can be switched