Due to its revolutionary technology, the DMA/SDTA 1+ provides unattained performance and offers time-saving external sample clamping.
Dynamic mechanical analysis sets new standards
The DMA/SDTA1+ thermal analysis system from Mettler Toledo sets new standards in the market. In contrast to traditional DMA instruments, it provides the latest and exclusive performance benefits:
The system features a frequency range of up to 1000 Hz for material behavior simulation and precise identification of moduli with the help of a dedicated force sensor.
- Specific measurement of both force and displacement leads to a highly precise determination of moduli
- Extensive force range from 1 mN to 40 N enables users to quantify extremely stiff and soft samples
- Wide frequency range from 0.001 to 1000 Hz allows users to carry out measurements under real conditions or more quickly at higher frequencies
Frequency Range. Image Credit: Mettler Toledo
Force Range. Image Credit: Mettler Toledo
Deformation Mode. Image Credit: Mettler Toledo
Stiffness Range. Image Credit: Mettler Toledo
Source: Mettler Toledo
|Temperature accuracy (±)
||1 mN – 40 N
||-150 °C – 500 °C
||0.001 to 1000 Hz
||10 N/m – 108 N/m
|Tan Delta Range
||0.0001 – 5,000
Features and benefits of the DMA/SDTA1+—dynamic mechanical analyzer
- Exclusive measurement of both displacement and force leads to a very precise determination of moduli.
- Extensive force range from 1 mN to 40 N enables users to measure very stiff and very soft samples.
- Broad frequency range of 0.001 to 1000 Hz implies that users can carry out measurements under real conditions or more quickly at higher frequencies.
- DMA Experiment Wizard fixes the ideal experiment for best outcomes.
- Patented SDTA method allows users to calibrate sample temperature and precisely quantify thermal effects.
- A wider stiffness range enables users to measure a sample from the glassy to the liquid state in just one run.
- Ergonomic touch-screen control and design guarantee quicker configuration and optimization of experiments.