Interested in becoming a short course instructor?
We are accepting short course proposals in a variety of scientific disciplines within the fields of analytical chemistry and applied spectroscopy.
Special focus areas
- Cannabis Analytics
- Chemical and Elemental Analysis
- Method Development (Various Techniques)
- Professional Development
- and more...
The deadline to submit a proposal is July 1.
Benefits of being an instructor
- Complimentary Registration for Pittcon 2021
- Honorarium based on length on the course (1/2 day or 1 day)
- Expense Reimbursement (limits are set for each item)
- Meal Allowance