The I-neb is the third generation AAD (Adaptive Aerosol Delivery) system. It is a small, battery powered, lightweight and virtually silent drug delivery device designed to significantly reduce the inconvenience of conventional nebulizer/compressor therapy while delivering a precise, reproducible dose of drug. The aerosol is created through VMT (vibrating mesh technology), and the dosage of drug is controlled through an AAD Disc and specific metering chambers. The metering chambers can deliver a pre-set volume ranging from 0.25 to 1.4 mL with a residual of about 0.1 mL.
- AAD (to ensure safe and accurate dosing)
- VMT (vibrating mesh technology) - micropore mesh and high frequency horn to make aerosol quietly
- Small size (about 6 inches high)
- Lightweight (about 7.5 ounces)
- Fully portable
- Battery-powered with universal voltage charger
- Long battery life (up to 40 treatments/charge)