Our CVIS (Cardiovascular Information Management System) is a unique software solution that empowers you to improve the clinical and financial performance of your cardiology department.
Clinical modules capture data during diagnostic, therapeutic, and follow-up examinations and store them in a single, relational cardiovascular database.
This integrated solution provides a single access point to relevant information for cardiac patients across the cardiovascular care continuum to enhance decision making.
The Power of One integrated CVIS
- Simplify clinical workflow - The powerful patient-centric workspace brings together all relevant data and makes it available from a single point of access, so staff spend less time looking for results and reports.
- Improve financial performance - Managers can track actionable procedure data and cumulative trends in the comprehensive database – such as resource optimization, supply utilization, and productivity – to reduce costs and increase revenues.
- Facilitate more timely and informed decisions - Clinicians can quickly access comprehensive information about cardiovascular patients at the point of care to make timely and informed decisions that can help improve patient management.
Leverage IT investments
Our CVIS addresses both the clinical and operational needs of a cardiovascular service line. It connects with clinical information systems from different vendors, like cath lab workflow management systems and picture archiving and communications systems (PACS). Seamlessly connect to Xcelera, Xper Information Management, IntelliSpace ECG systems and others.
This software also provides scheduling, staff and resource management, cost capturing, and the generation of reports and statistical information, to support you in managing your cardiovascular service line in an efficient manner.
- Catheterization Lab (Adult and Pediatric)
- Echocardiography Lab
- Electrophysiology Lab
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Arrhythmia / Stress / Holter / ECG Studies
- Pacemaker / ICD Lab
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Cardiac Rehab Center
- Outpatient Clinics