Porvair Sciences range of solid bottom assay plates is specifically designed for absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence and scintillation applications.
384 Well Plates
384-well assay plates from Porvair Sciences are available in black, white and clear. These have been optimised for fluorescence, luminescence/scintillation and ELISA/turbidity measurements respectively. There are two working volumes: 30μl/well or 120μl/well. All 384-well assay plates are available in standard, high bind and tissue culture treated formats.
Round well low volume
The low volume 384-well assay plate is designed for high throughput screening with 30μl total volume to reduce the amount of sample and reagent required for the assay.
- Specially rounded well to allow pipette tip access to the bottom of the well without interference
- Rounded edges to reduce droplet formation
- Provides a total liquid capacity of 30μl or 5μl per well
- Unique moulding technique to achieve superb flatness to a tolerance of +/-0.2mm
- Standard height plate (14.7mm) for greater ease of automation
- Standard ANSI/SLAS format
Square well plates
The 384-well format, with its higher density of wells, allows more work to be carried out in a standard sized plate, aiding higher throughput. Well volume is 120μl per well. All of these plates are manufactured from high quality polystyrene.
- Designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk
- Black plates have low background fluorescence and minimise light scattering
- White plates enhance bio- & chemi-luminescence signals and have low background luminescence and fluorescence
- Well working volumes of 100μl
- Rounded square at the well bottom to reduce wicking
- Low residual volume
- Designed to the standard ANSI/SLAS format
- Alphanumerically labelled wells mean samples can be stored and easily traced