The Chromatrap® ChIP-Seq kit from Porvair Sciences is proven to provide the highest sensitivity for low and high input samples. The Chromatrap® ChIP-Seq kit is designed to allow scientists to effectively enhance chromatin and identify adhesion of low abundant transcription factors and histone modifications with outstanding selectivity and specificity from the smallest amount of starting material, breaking free from the constraints of beads.
There are no magnetic or agarose beads in this one-of-a-kind filter-based kit. Users can benefit from the reduced background inherent in ChIP technology, which performs faster and is considerably simpler to use than traditional kits.
Bead-free system for ChIP
- Enhanced antibody-chromatin complex capture
- Spin column configuration for maximum enriched DNA recovery
- Rapid and simple processes from start to finish
- Complete reagents for 24 ChIP and 10 chromatin extractions
Optimized DNA purification reagents
- Top quality NGS-ready ChIP DNA
Overview of ChIP-Seq process. Image Credit: Porvair Sciences Limited
- Best for sensitivity - Correctly orientated proteins for maximum chromatin-antibody binding and capture
- Quality sequencing data - FASTQ > 30 - Greater than 95% uniquely mapped reads for transcription factors and histone modifications
- Perfect for low samples - ChIP from as little as 1000 cells
- ChIP in five hours - No lengthy blocking or overnight steps
The best sensitivity from as little as 1000 cells. Image Credit: Porvair Sciences Limited
Superior target enrichment from 1 µg chromatin. Image Credit: Porvair Sciences Limite