Porvair Sciences has an excellent and well designed selection of 384-well polypropylene plates to suit most applications. All are made from pre-tested polypropylene in Class 100000 clean rooms. This means you get the very best in terms of a top quality plate.
Our manufacturing standards are extremely high so the products work efficiently in a whole range of working environments. You'll be more than happy with the quality assurance, and they have excellent overall sealing properties so you can be confident in using them at all times. Our products are fully proven in the field.
They are manufactured for high density sample collection / storage We have two sizes: 58μl and 300μl per well working volume Each are designed to allow almost total removal of liquid sample They are extra flat to allow full plate sealing Storage temperature can go down to –80ºC Available as both sterile and non sterile All are manufactured to ANSI/SLAS specifications.
- Manufactured for high density sample collection / storage
- Two sizes: 58μl and 300μl per well working volume
- Each are designed to allow almost total removal of liquid sample
- Extra flat – allows plate sealing
- Storage temperature down to –80ºC
- Available sterile and non sterile
- All manufactured to ANSI/SLAS specifications