1. David Moskowitz David Moskowitz United States says:

    I'd have to say preventing 90% of dialysis (PMID: 12396747), published in 2002, has to rank higher. The remaining 10% of kidney patients can all get a cadaver kidney transplant, given current numbers. The US could become dialysis-free within 5 years. So I don't think this magnetic vascular surgery technique is that revolutionary at all.

The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of News Medical.
Post a new comment
Post