... in response to What is an Endocrinologist?
  1. Tiana Hill Tiana Hill United States says:

    My period has been on for a year now, I requested that my doctor refer me to an endocrinologist; is this a good option?

The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of News Medical.
Post a new comment