Experience Our Integrated Detection System
The GloMax® Discover is a ready-to-use multimode detection instrument developed with our reagent chemistries to provide a simple means of detecting advanced chemistries.
The GloMax® Discover System provides flexible use of filters and includes: high-performance luminescence, fluorescence, UV-Visible absorbance, BRET and FRET, two-color filtered luminescence and kinetic measurement capabilities.
The GloMax® Discover can be used as a standalone instrument or integrated into your high-throughput automated workflow. You can also interpret results using integrated data analysis software.
The GloMax® Discover System delivers maximum flexibility with minimal user intervention and can be integrated into low- and medium-throughput automation workflows. This instrument provides researchers superior luminescence sensitivity and dynamic range for both strong and weak bioluminescence experimental samples, as well as a seamless integration with our bioluminescent cell and gene reporter assays.
- Simple touch screen navigation with full PC capabilities
- Choose from over 50 preloaded protocols and spend less time optimizing
- Build custom protocols using the intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Export data to a network, cloud or any drive desired
Minimal Manual Intervention
- Filter paddles and automatic filter switching allow easy two-color multiplexing assays or kinetic studies
- Quick read-speeds for high efficiencies in your laboratory
- Compatible for 3rd party automation control and data export to LIMS
- Plate mask (aperture control) for switching between 96-well and 384-well plates
- Low cross-talk between wells gives you better, more usable results
- Broad dynamic range of the instrument extends the linear range of your assay
- IQ/OQ Service available
- Provides the required technical elements of a part 11 compliant system when used with the appropriate laboratory workflow:
- User Authentication and Authorization
- Data Integrity and Protection
- Electronic Signatures
- Audit Trails
Ready-to-Use Multimode Detection System
- For luminescent, fluorescent, UV-visible absorbance, BRET and FRET assays
- 6- to 384-well microplate reader
- Developed and optimized with our cell and gene reporter assays