Highly sensitive and easy-to-use DNA quantitation for your NGS applications all in one discounted bundle. QuantiFluor® dyes are optimized for high sensitivity, broad dynamic range and target specificity on the Quantus™ Fluorometer. The Quantus™ NGS Starter package is cost-effective and easy to incorporate into your laboratory.
- Add-and-read format makes measuring low concentrations of dsDNA simple—no dilutions, no extra tubes.
- Significantly increased sensitivity over absorbance at 260 nm (NanoDrop spectrophotometer) for those samples that are low in concentration.
- Expect high specificity to dsDNA with minimal binding to ssDNA, RNA, protein and interfering compounds.
- Successfully used in several NGS systems including Illumina (HiSeq/miSeq), Roche (454) and Thermo Fisher (Ion Torrent™ and Ion Proton™) systems.
Highly Sensitive and Easy-to-Use DNA Quantitation Bundle
- Use for Next-Generation Sequencing
- Measure low dsDNA
- Integrated instrumentation and assay
The Quantus™ Fluorometer is a compact and easy-to-operate instrument designed for highly sensitive fluorescent detection of nucleic acids. The Quantus™ Fluorometer is optimized with preprogrammed settings for our QuantiFluor® Dye Systems (QuantiFluor® dsDNA, RNA, ssDNA Systems) for nucleic acid quantitation and offers the flexibility to create customized methods and quantitation settings for other dyes.
QuantiFluor® ONE dsDNA System
Provides a fluorescent double-stranded DNA-binding dye in an "add-and-read" format for both dye and standard, simplifying DNA quantitation and speeding up your workflow. It's as easy to use as NanoDrop® absorbance-based methods but much more sensitive for low-concentration samples.
Storage Conditions: Store QuantiFluor® ONE dsDNA Dye and QuantiFluor® ONE Lambda DNA at –30 °C to +10 °C. Store 1X TE Buffer at –30 °C to +30 °C.