A One-Step RT-qPCR Method
The GoTaq® Probe 1-Step RT-qPCR System enables detection and relative quantification of RNA expression levels using a one-step RT-qPCR method, combining GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase and GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix in a single-step real-time amplification reaction.
The GoScript™ RT Mix for 1-Step RT-qPCR (50X) combines optimized quantities of GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, RNasin® Plus RNase Inhibitor and additives to enhance single-step reactions. The GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix includes dUTP.
When dUTP is incorporated into the amplification products, the amplicons are susceptible to degradation by uracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG); allowing users to incorporate UNG into subsequent reactions for control of possible carryover contamination.
Advantages of the GoTaq Probe 1-Step RT-qPCR System:
- Sensitive detection for earlier quantitation of low- and high-copy-number targets over a broad dynamic range.
- Resistant to a wide range of PCR inhibitors.
- Compatible with both fast and standard cycling methods on most real-time PCR instruments using TaqMan® and other probe assays such as molecular beacons.
- Exceptional room-temperature setup is easy for automated and high-throughput detection.
Cat.# A6120 includes sufficient reagents for 80 × 50 µl reactions, 200 × 20 µl reactions or 400 × 10 µl reactions.
PCR Satisfaction Guarantee
Promega's PCR Systems, enzymes and reagents are proven in PCR to ensure reliable, high performance results. Your success is important to us. Our products are backed by a worldwide team of Technical Support scientists. Please contact them for applications or technical assistance. If you are not completely satisfied with any Promega PCR product we will send a replacement or refund your account.
That's Our PCR Guarantee!
Product must be within expiration date and have been stored and used in accordance with product literature. See Promega Product Insert for specific tests performed.
RNA Expression Analysis in a Single Reaction
- One-step RT-qPCR, combining GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase and GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix
- Compatible with both fast and standard cycling methods using probe-based assays
- Sensitive detection for quantitation over a broad dynamic range