The GloMax® Explorer is a high-performance multimode detection instrument that allows you to get up and running quickly, generating the data you need from your experiments. Simply unpack it, plug it in, and begin your experiments.
You can also interpret your results using integrated data analysis software. Developed with Promega reagents to provide a simple means of detecting advanced chemistries, the GloMax® Explorer measures luminescence, fluorescence intensity and visible absorbance. The GloMax® Explorer can be used as a standalone instrument or integrated into your high-throughput automated workflow.
The GloMax® Explorer System delivers maximum flexibility with minimal user intervention and can be integrated into low- and medium-throughput automation workflows.
This instrument provides researchers superior luminescence sensitivity and dynamic range for both strong and weak bioluminescence experimental samples, as well as a seamless integration with Promega’s bioluminescent cell and gene reporter assays.
- Simple touch screen navigation with full PC capabilities
- Choose from over 50 preloaded protocols and spend less time optimizing
- Build custom protocols using the intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Export data to a network, cloud or any drive desired
- Highest instrument sensitivity to measure the lowest assay signals.
- Low cross-talk between wells gives you better, more usable results.
- Broad dynamic range of the instrument extends the linear range of your assay.
- IQ/OQ Service available
- Provides the required technical elements of a part 11 compliant system when used with the appropriate laboratory workflow:
- User Authentication and Authorization
- Data Integrity and Protection
- Electronic Signatures
- Audit Trails
Upgrade as Needed
- Choose the components you need for your current work.
- Add detection modules later to gain functionality as your experimental needs grow.
Multimode Reader with Maximum Flexibility
- Fully loaded model detects luminescence, fluorescence and absorbance
- Integrated tablet PC provides quick and easy navigation
- Developed and optimized with our cell and gene reporter assays
Choose an option
- Fully Loaded
- Luminescence and Fluorescence
Storage Conditions: Store at 4–50 °C under noncondensing conditions and up to 75% humidity.