1. Adam Adam Poland says:

    My wife has suffered the MS illness for 30 years. She has worsening abilities in walking last time. She took part in medical trial in the USA for secondary MS which failed last year. Could anybody tell me who can provide any aid to get this medicine in Poland ?

    • iwonishe iwonishe Poland says:


      I would like to ask if you get some information about how to get ampyra? I'm asking becouse my grandma also lives in Poland and we're wondering how to get that pills.

The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of News Medical.
Post a new comment