The Thermo Scientific Acclaim Carbamates Analytical HPLC Columns are designed for baseline separation of carbamates specified in U.S. EPA Method 531.2.
N-methylcarbamates and N-methylcarbamoyloximes are among the most widely used pesticides worldwide. The residual carbamates pollute drinking water sources, causing environmental and health concerns.The U.S. EPA method 531.2 provides guidelines for monitoring these compounds in ground, surface, and drinking water. Reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC) is the preferred method for separating carbamates.
- Compatible with both binary (methanol/water) and ternary (acetonitrile/methanol/water) mobile phase gradients
- High efficiency, extremely low column bleed, and rugged column packing
- Suitable for LC postcolumn derivatization-fluorescence or LC-MS detection
- Shipped with lot validation sheet showing the test results and specifications for the bonded silica packed into the column
- Individually tested and shipped with test chromatogram that validates column performance