The Thermo Scientific™ DNAPac™ PA200 and PA200 RS are strong anion-exchange columns developed to provide unsurpassed high-resolution analysis and purification of synthetic oligonucleotides. Both supports are designed to resolve full length from n–1, n+1, and other failure sequences not possible with other columns.
Retention times and selectivity can be controlled by your choice of salt, pH, and solvent. Therefore, the separation can be tailored to the requirements of many different oligonucleotide analysis challenges.
- Achieve n, n-1 resolution for oligonucleotides.
- Resolve oligonuleotide linkage and stereoisomers.
- Assay phosphorothioate purity.
- Attain selectivity control with eluent pH, salt, and solvent.
- Resolve RNA with aberrant (2’–5’) links from normal ssRNA.