Thermo Scientific's iCE 3300 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a compact, easy to use, fully PC controlled flame atomic absorption spectrometer—upgradable with furnace and vapour generation options.
It simplifies even the most complicated analyses. Its superior double beam optics provide outstanding performance, while the innovative hardware and software design ensures that running samples, developing methods and maintaining the instrument is easy.
- Compact design, small footprint
- Enhanced, user-friendly software with complete Wizard-driven interface
- Exceptional flame sensitivity—achieved by high-efficiency nebulization through a fully inert spray chamber
- Finned universal titanium burner ensures exceptional atomization, even with difficult samples
- Quadline background correction
- Fully automated gas box ensures safe, reliable and repeatable analysis with all flame types