Thermo Scientific's iCE 3500 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a high performance, dual flame/furnace atomizer, double-beam Atomic Absorption Spectrometer. The iCE 3500 AA Spectrometer provides outstanding performance, flexibility and simplicity. The unique dual atomizer design allows automatic, efficient, safe switching between flame and furnace analyses. Superior optics, innovative design and background correction accuracy ensure analytical performance.
This combined Flame and Furnace AAS system, delivers a complete solution for laboratories facing challenging detection limits and needing high throughput sample capacity.
- Software-controlled changeover from flame to furnace analysis, without an operator even in the room
- Run unattended, automated analysis with fully configurable auto-sampler
- SOLAAR software provides incredible support with wizards, optimization routines and automated performance controls
- Six lamp auto-aligning carousel for maximum light throughput
Hardware and accessories designed for cost efficiency
- Innovative Extended Lifetime Cuvettes (ELC) for reduced consumable costs, can be used for thousands of firings
- Run analysis with just micro-liters of sample to minimize consumable consumption
- Gas flows with intelligent software controls keep gas usage to a minimum
- GFTV real-time viewing enables precise analysis, time after time
Advanced performance and flexibility
All the innovation, performance and ease of use you expect from Thermo Scientific instruments come with the iCE3500 AAS.
- The unique dual atomizer design provides a second sample compartment where the furnace can be left permanently aligned and ready for use
- D2 background correction for flame and furnace analysis as standard
- Zeeman background correction available for furnace work, from the optional Thermo Scientific™ GFS35Z™ furnace upgrade
- Double beam optics with dual monochromators consisting of an Echelle prism and a grating