The Thermo Scientific Syncronis C8 HPLC Columns are recommended for analytes with medium hydrophobicity or when a less hydrophobic phase is required to obtain optimum retention.
Hydrophobic interactions are reduced compared with C18, allowing compounds to elute quicker from the column. Highly reproducible and robust columns deliver improved consistency. High surface area (100A) silica brings increased retention and efficiency. Predictable results guaranteed through stringent quality control
Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
Excellent Peak Shapes for Enhanced Resolution and Sensitivity
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
Exceptional Column-to-Column Consistency
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
Lower Hydrophobic Retention
- Recommended for moderately hydrophobic analytes or for when a less hydrophobic phase provides optimum retention
Available in Three Particle Sizes
- 1.7μm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3μm and 5μm for more traditional HPLC analysi