The Altair™ 240 by EKF Diagnostics is supported by a full-range of bar-coded, liquid-stable, ready-to-use Stanbio Chemistry reagents and at less than a meter in length the Altair 240 fits easily into most laboratory benches.
It’s the ideal solution for labs, doctors’ offices, clinics and veterinary labs in need of a benchtop analyzer.
With positions for 43 reagents and the ability to configure open channels if needed, the Altair™ 240 provides a comprehensive solution tailored to meet the demands of your laboratory.
The Altair™ 240 automatically reads and manages barcoded reagent bottles and sample tubes.
Most reagents have 30-day on-board stability to minimize waste.
The built-in cuvette washing system allows you to reuse cuvettes, lowering operating costs for your lab.
The Altair™ 240 automatically reads and manages barcoded reagent bottles and sample tubes. Most reagents have 30-day on-board stability to minimize waste. The intuitive Windows®-based software screens make learning and operating the analyzer quick and easy.
Fast and efficient
The Altair™ 240 can run up to 400 tests per hour with an optional Ion Sensitive Electrode (ISE) module. Dual reagent probes translate to higher throughput and faster patient turn-around time. The increased efficiency of reusable cuvettes translates into lower operating costs for your lab.
- Integrated level and position sensors for sample and reagent arms
- Integrated barcode reader for positive identification of samples and reagents
- Integrated high-precision, maintenance-free micro pump
- Automated cuvette washing system LIS bi-directional connectivity
- Calibration with linear/non-linear curves up to 8 points, auto dilution, calibration curves (linear regression, cubic spline, polynomial)
- Control menu with Levey-Jennings graphs
Altair™ 240 Random Access Clinical Chemistry Analyzer