The EKF Hemo Control hemoglobin analyser uses the innovative NXT microcuvette technology to deliver a quick and easy sampling procedure that also minimises waste.
NXT microcuvettes have been designed with a large opening to collect the blood sample, meaning that users can hold the cuvette at almost any angle to gather the blood sample from the patient. The NXT microcuvette also features a slot at the rear of the sample chamber that allows trapped air to escape. Trapped air in a blood sample will deliver inaccurate results, so by getting it right first time the Hemo Control NXT microcuvette keeps costs and patient discomfort to a minimum.
- User friendly features minimises training time
- Step by step instructions on screen
- Backlit touch screen
- User selectable language menu
- Soft-load cuvette holder minimizes risk of contamination
- Hemoglobin and hematocrit results from one sample available after 25–60 seconds (depending on the concentration)
- Venous, arterial or capillary blood
- Sample volume only 8 or 10 µl depending on cuvette type
- nxt shape microcuvette minimises air bubbles
- Compact in size and weighing just 700g
- No maintenance required
- Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (100 hours)