EKF Diagnostics' Quo-Test™ analyzer has been designed for easy and reliable HbA1c measurement for the monitoring and management of diabetes in a point-of-care setting such as diabetes clinics and doctors’ surgeries.
The Quo-Test HbA1c is a fully automated hemoglobin A1c analyzer that uses patented boronate fluorescence quenching technology to measure glycated hemoglobin from a 4 μl sample taken from a finger prick or venous whole blood.
Sample results are available within four minutes and are reported in IFCC and DCCT standard units (Mono S & JDS reporting are also available). Quo-Test is unaffected by most hemoglobin variants.
Quo-Test can store up to 7,000 results which can be downloaded as text files to a PC via the integrated USB interface. Alternatively, results can be printed using a printer which connects via a serial port.
Step by step instructions are displayed on the analyzers clear, multi-lingual display. Staff training time can therefore be minimized and the opportunity for error is reduced.
Quo-Test is CE marked for the monitoring of HbA1c in diabetes patients.
- Fully automated analyzer
- Results in just four minutes
- 4 µl sample size required
- Easy to use
Easy to use
- Intuitive, step by step on screen instructions minimise training time
- Multi-lingual menu
- Just 4 µl blood required from finger prick or venous sample
- Compact: 205 mm (h) x 205 mm (w) x 135 mm (d)
- Lightweight: 1.3 kgs
Fast and accurate
- Results within 4 minutes
- Boronate affinity method which is recognized as interference free
- Measuring range: 4–15 % A1c DCCT
- Imprecision: CV <3 % at 7 % A1c DCCT
- Unaffected by Hb variants, which do not result in reduced erythrocyte life span
- Traceable to the IFCC reference method
Efficient data handling
- Barcode reader included. Only one scan per lot of cartridges required
- Stores up to 7,000 results for efficient patient data management
- User selectable dual reporting. User can select % DCCT, IFCC mmol/mol, eAG mg/dl or eAG mmol/l
- USB port
- Optional label printer available
Quo-Test HbA1c Analyser
Boronate Fluorescence Quenching Technology used to measure HbA1c in Quo-Lab