- Test serum, plasma, aqueous solutions or stored erythorcytes
- Simplifies the estimation of the degree of hemolysis
- Results in less than two seconds
- Reagent-free microcuvettes
- 2½ years cuvette shelf life
- Dimensions: 215 x 140 x 70 mm
Precise Plasma Hemoglobin Measurement in Less Than Two Seconds
EKF Diagnostics’ DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Low is designed for the quantitative determination of low levels of hemoglobin in plasma and serum specimens, aqueous solutions, or stored or banked erthrocytes.
This hemoglobin analyzer has a measuring range between 0.3 and 30.0 g/L (0.03 - 3.0 g/dL) and, because its based on the standard T analyzer, it delivers laboratory quality results within one - two seconds of the microcuvette being placed into the analyzer.
Applications for the DiaSpect T Low hemoglobin analyzer include:
- To check the quality of stored blood samples. Hemoglobin leakage into plasma is a sign of sample degradation or ageing
- To establish the degree of purification of plasma samples
- Research applications
The DiaSpect T Low hemoglobin analyzer has a high quality color display with excellent readability and a "magic touch"self-closing cuvette holder, which avoids contamination of the device optics.
The microcuvettes have a shelf life of up to two and a half years and can be used until the expiration date, even after opening the bag. This makes them ideal for settings with low test volumes. The microcuvettes are unaffected by humidity or temperature and are therefore particularly suited for use in hot and humid climates.
Easy Measurements in 3 Steps
- Collect blood sample.
- Insert the filled cuvette and touch the holder gently.
- Results appear in less than 2 sec.
DiaSpect T Low Hemoglobin Analyzer Specifications
Easy to use
- Programmable color display
- Automatic self-check between each measurement
- No additional calibration required
- Factory calibrated with permanent calibration
Accurate and reliable
- Photometric method using a broad spectrum
- Operating ambient temperature 15 °C - 35 °C
- Measuring range: 0.3 - 30.0 g/L
- Imprecision (within run): CV <2%
- Calibrated against HiCN reference method according to ICSH
Practical and portable
- Hemoglobin results from plasma in less than two seconds
- Motorised microcuvette holder minimizes risk of contamination
- No maintenance required. Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (40 hours continuous use)
- Sample volume <20 µL
- Shelf life of up to 2.5 years, even after the bag has been opened
- Storage temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C (- 30 °C - 70 °C up to 24 hours)
- Easy to pick up and handle with gloves
- CE marked
- Manufactured in Germany