- Results in just about one second
- Reagent-free microcuvettes
- 2½ years cuvette shelf life
- Multi-lingual color display menu
- Dimensions: 215 x 140 x 70 mm
Precise Hemoglobin Results in Just About One Second
EKF Diagnostics’ DiaSpect Hemoglobin T has an imprecision CV (within run) of <1% and is factory calibrated against the HiCN reference method according to ICSH. The device provides a hemoglobin result and calculated hematocrit reading from one small 10 μL blood sample. Capillary, venous or arterial blood (EDTA and heparin anticoagulant) can be used.
The DiaSpect Hemoglobin T has many user friendly features including a programmable color screen display that lets you select language options and units of measurement. The motorised microcuvette holder softly pulls the filled cuvette into the analyzer, which minimizes the risk of contamination.
The reagent free microcuvettes have a long shelf life of 2.5 years from date of production and they are unaffected by moisture or temperature even after opening the bag. This makes the system ideal for use in low volume testing settings or hot and humid climates.
The device is also conveniently portable with an integrated lithium-ion battery that provides more than 40 hours continuous use and a plastic carry case. Weighing just 500 g, the analyzer is small enough and compact enough to use in the field or in remote settings.
Easy Measurements in 3 Steps
- Collect blood sample.
- Insert the filled cuvette and touch the holder gently.
- Results appear in less than 2 sec.
DiaSpect Hemoglobin T Analyzer Specifications
Easy to use
- Programmable color display
- Automatic self-check between each measurement
- No additional calibration required
- Factory calibrated with permanent calibration
Accurate and reliable
- Photometric method using a broad spectrum
- Operating ambient temperature: 15 °C - 35 °C
- Measuring range: 0 - 25.5 g/L
- Imprecision (within run): CV <1%
- Calibrated against HiCN reference method according to ICSH
Practical and portable
- Hemoglobin and hematocrit results in just about one second
- Motorised microcuvette holder minimizes risk of contamination
- No maintenance required. Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (40 hours continuous use)
- Sample volume <10 µL
- Shelf life of up to 2.5 years, even after the bag has been opened
- Storage temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C (- 30 °C - 70 °C up to 24 hours)
- Easy to pick up and handle with gloves
- CE marked
- Manufactured in Germany