The Element DS’s design utilizes an innovative 3rd carbon composite spring that supports the foot in each phase of the gait cycle. From heel strike, to mid-stance and toe off; the result is a foot with unsurpassed smoothness, stability and energy return.
The Element DS is a modular design that uses a standard pyramid adaptor and requires only 6.5 in. (16.5 cm) of clearance. The Element DS has a titanium core pyramid that easily adapts to all lower extremity designs. In addition, the low clearance leaves room for complimentary components such as elevated vacuum systems and locking liners.
The Element DS is among the few feet that have been tested to the stringent ISO‑22675 Standard. This new test standard ensures the durability of the foot system on all patients.
The Element DS is an ideal choice for amputees that are moderately active to very active as defined by levels K3-K4. It is available in sizes 22 to 30 cm and carries a weight rating of 275 lbs.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth rollover and superior stability
- Vertical shock and 60° of axial rotation
- Innovative Micro-Slice technology for multi-axial performance
- Adjustable heel wedge for fine tuning heel stiffness
- Maintenance free design
- Low profile design—6.5 in. build height
- Durable; meets the ISO-22675 test standard