The Motion Foot is a unique hydraulic foot and ankle system with a natural-range of ankle movement. Natural motion adjusts to slopes, various heel heights, and sitting with feet flat.
Fully adjustable for nearly all levels of activity, the manual lock prevents unwanted movement in situations like driving, climbing ladders, or putting on shoes.
Features & Benefits
- 50° of rotary hydraulic plantar flexion
- Dynamic response foot plate
- Separate plantarflexion and dorsiflexion resistance adjustments
- Simulates natural ankle movement and reduce shock
- Foot remains flat on the ground while sitting, standing, and walking
- Manual lock for driving, donning shoes and socks, etc.
- Flexible Centri foot shell with realistic features included