The Ibex is a leap forward in multi-axial foot design. The innovative micro-slices in the Ibex pylon and the split heel plate provide controlled inversion/eversion for uneven terrain. The multi-axial design is energy optimized with a long carbon pylon and full length heel plate that allows the Ibex to reach foot flat sooner and store more energy. The unique components of the Ibex work together from heel strike to toe off to provide stability without sacrificing energy return. The Ibex foot’s balanced performance gives amputees the confidence they need to meet life’s challenges head on.
Features & Benefits
- Innovative Micro-Slice pylon
- Multi-axis heel/toe for terrain conformance
- Energy optimized pylon/heel plate design
- Only 16.2 oz. (459 g)/Build height 6.75 in. (17 cm)
- Ibex XD 21.2 oz. (602 g)/Build height 7.63 in. (19 cm)
- Durable; meets the ISO-22675 test standard