The UCLA CAPP TD was designed for children. Made of molded plastic, this terminal device provides a wide palmar face with a tactile, resilient covering allowing a secure hold on odd shapes such as toys. An internal spring provides prehension. The spring can be changed to accommodate a light or heavy prehension. This chid size terminal device features a wide palmar face and resilient friction cover for secure prehension.
- Child size, functional alternative terminal device
- Available in caucasian and dark brown
- Soft, regular or heavy duty prehension springs are easily interchanged with an installation tool
- 1/2-20 standard thread stud; length: 2-15/16 in. (7.47 cm); 3 oz. (85 g)
- Base diameter: 1-1/2 in. (3.8 m); thumb opening: 2-5/8 in. (6.7 cm)