The Femoral Polyurethane Cannulae from Sorin has very closely winded wire reinforcement prevents collapsing of the tubing while maintaining the maximum flexibility.
- Wire-reinforced polyurethane tubing grants a better biocompatibility than PVC, in addition to resistance to collapsing and kinking
- Moveable suture ring enables secure fixation of the cannula
- Vented plug allows easy air removal
- Integrated silicone obturator facilitates insertion and prevents blood loss during insertion
- Depth markings printed on the tubing facilitates insertion
- Available with phospholipid coating, that improves biocompatibility
- Percutaneous Cannulae Insertion Kits available for Seldinger technique