The Cardioplegia Coronary Ostium Cannulae from Sorin is used for the direct cannulation of the coronary ostium to deliver cardioplegic solution.
- Silicone ensures no sensitivity to cold and adaptation to anatomical conditions
- Additional openings ensure homogeneous perfusion of the cardioplegia solution
- Available with tip angle 90° or 135°
- Available with malleable stainless steel tube or flexible plastic tube
- Available with 1/4" connector or female luer lock connector
- Available sizes: 9, 11, 12, 14 and 15 French (3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0 mm)
- Length: 26 cm