Using patented TA Electroforce controls and linear motor technology, the DuraPulse™ test instrument achieves smooth waveform fidelity and precise control for accelerated heart valve durability testing.
Automatic feedback control and independent test chambers ensure that established test conditions are maintained throughout the test. The DuraPulse test instrument provides testing to the ISO 5840 standard for heart valve durability assessment.
- High frequency operation
- Precise waveform control to prevent high pressure spikes on valve closing
- Automatic controls (closed-loop feedback) to maintain test conditions throughout test
- Modular, independent control of each heart valve station
- Simplicity in transfer of heart valve device from durability test instrument to pulse duplicator
- 2, 4, or 6-station unit
- Reliable – 10 year warranty on linear motors