TA Instruments invites you to experience the ultimate in Dynamic Mechanical Analyzers, the Discovery DMA 850. Building on superior technologies of the world’s best-selling DMA, improvements in every aspect of DMA performance deliver the most accurate and reproducible measurement of mechanical properties over a wide temperature range. It’s never been easier to get great DMA data!
Features and Benefits
- Non-contact, low mass motor delivers continuous forces from 0.1 mN to 18 N to measure everything from soft to stiff materials
- Frictionless, low-compliance air bearing design ensures superior force sensitivity and accuracy
- Unique optical encoder technology provides 0.1 nm resolution over a 25 mm continuous range of travel for ultimate testing versatility
- New DirectStrain™ and Intelligent Autoranging controls allow you to measure the widest range of sample stiffness and frequencies for the best data, the first time, every time
- Choice of two dedicated environmental systems for precise, responsive control under the most relevant test conditions
- Exclusive Air Chiller Systems provide effective controlled cooling to -100°C without the cost or hassle of liquid nitrogen
- Purpose-built, high-stiffness, low mass clamps are easy-to-use and ensure data repeatability
- New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instrument functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, enhancing usability and making it easier than ever to get great data
- Powerful TRIOS software provides simple set-up and execution through separate test interfaces designed for novice or expert users.
- Commitment to quality backed by the industry’s ONLY five-year furnace warranty for peace of mind