Isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC) and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) are powerful analytical techniques for in-depth characterization of molecular binding events and structural stability. Thermodynamic binding signatures not only reveal the strength of a binding event, but the specific or nonspecific driving forces involved. Structural stability profiles from DSC reveal strengths and weaknesses in higher order structure and define the behavior of individual domains and their interactions. The TA Instruments Affinity ITC, Nano ITC and Nano DSC provide the performance, reliability and ease-of-use required for the most demanding applications in drug discovery, protein-protein interactions, structure-function characterization and more.
The Affinity ITC and ITC Auto are designed for the most challenging life science laboratory environments that require high sensitivity, high productivity and the most advanced ITC technologies. The Affinity ITC brings advanced engineering to all critical aspects of the measurement ensuring the highest quality ITC data.
- AccuShot™ delivers the titrant to the right location for the best mixing
- FlexSpin™ provides innovative slow speed stirring, efficient mixing and highest sensitivity
- Fully automated, user-selectable system cleaning routines eliminate run-to-run contamination
- Intelligent Hardware Positioning for precise reliable injections
- Solid-state active heating and cooling for true isothermal temperature control
- Choice of standard volume (1.0 mL) or low volume cells (190 µL)
- Industry proven 96-well, temperature-controlled liquid handling autosampler. Autosampler can be included with initial purchase or added at a later date
- Powerful ITCRun and NanoAnalyze for the most comprehensive suite of tools for method optimization, model fitting, batch analysis, graphing and data export.
The All New Affinity ITC - Perfected ITC Automation